Saturday, August 17, 2013

Oaxacan Phoenix

















divide this holy cow into holy steaks, I made a mistake, I ated too much cake, still I put more on the plate, I'm memorizing all the capitals of states, I'm identifying all the different rays and skates on the ocean bottom, if you got 'em, smoke 'em like some bacon, always gives more than it's taking, it's just the biscuit that is flaking, rough on dandruff, always doubling the oreo stuff, put it in, take it out, turn on and off the watery spout, it's sauerkraut, with horsefeathers and radishes, knit it up like a dreamcatcher, poaching salmons like a kingfisher let off steam like a volcanic fissure, adjust the color balance and sharpness of the picture, I am victor, I am victrola, I'm a big ugly fish called a mola mola,
read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment